We all know Mr. Ducky… he’s the one! And if he can make bath time fun, just think what he can do for a baby shower. I think this is such a cute theme. Using stripes and polka dots can help keep it modern, yet fun. Here’s how to bring it to life.
- The table centerpiece is a light blue blume box filled with yellow tulips. Perfect for this time of year.
- The adorable ducky diaper ‘cake’ is available for purchase here on Etsy. If you have time, create your own diaper cake. This great post on Alpha Mom will help you get started. Their technique includes a special surprise in the middle… a bottle of champagne. Now that’s what I call a diaper cake!
- For tableware, shop online to make things easy for yourself. Shown are 9″ square lunch plates in Sunflower Yellow, lunch napkins in Primary Blue and beverage napkins in Sunshine Stripes.
- The ‘Lil Quaker’ invitation by San Lori is available online at Tickled Pink Design.
- The charming ducky onesie and matching bib is available for purchase here on Etsy.
- Actually rubber duckies make quick and easy table decorations. Blue pacifiers are the perfect napkin ring!
- The Mr. Ducky cake matches our theme and is one of my creations – Carrie Sellman Cake Design.
- Ducky cookies, bagged and tied with a blue ribbon, make the perfect favor for this shower. Also one of my creations – Carrie Sellman Cake Design.
Be sure to share your great Rubber Ducky baby shower ideas! Just leave a comment!