Real Party: Brown & Pink Baby Shower

I must admit, I had a different post scheduled to go up today.  But when I checked my email this morning, I was thrilled to find this delightful baby shower, submitted by Claudia at Eye Candy Events.  I was smitten with this Bakerella inspired event from the first photo, and I know you will be too!  Full of pink and brown goodness, this baby shower offers up oodles of sweet treats.
Brown and Pink Baby Shower

Brown and Pink Baby Shower

From the cupcakes to the marshmallow pops and cookie jar favors, this party is the ultimate girly baby shower.  I really love the ‘GIRL’ cupcake toppers and whimsical ‘BABY’ banner.  Here is a little of what Claudia had to say about this event:

“I decided to make a baby shower for a very good friend who is expecting her 1st baby.  It´s a girl so I decided to go with a color palette of white, soft pink and brown.  I thought it was a chic and cute combination.  I decided to bake some chocolate cupcakes and decorate them with Philadelphia frosting in pink and a small white marshmallow as the topping. Then I made some marshmallow pops.  I decide to make them look like mini cupcakes so I choose white medium size marshmallows covered with chocolate and put a small White Candy Mint as topper.  As favors, I did use an idea I found on the Bakerella blog, which is the ingredients of a recipe to make cookies in a decorated jar with the instructions to bake them. My friends were fascinated with the idea and with all the party decorations like the banner and the cupcake toppers, which I also made it myself.”

A very special thank you to Claudia for sharing her adorable baby shower with us!  Be sure to check out more of Claudia’s fabulous event styling the Eye Candy Events Blog.  And coming up tomorrow… another great giveaway!!

Online Cake Decorating Class

Comments

What’s also great about this, is that someone looking to say a few dollars could make this themselves. You have to love an expensive look for a budget price!

Ina says

Thanks for this wonderful pink and brown babyshower theme. I’m busy organizing my daughter’s babyshower and I definitely going to use this idea!

Tiffany says

Thank you for posting this beautiful shower!!! I LOVE it! My best friend is having her 4th child….but FIRST girl in September…I am throwing her shower in August and am basing it around this “theme!” Thank you so much!!!

stefanie says

i reallly really love the banner i am having a pink and brown baby shower as well and i would love to know where you got the banner??????

Kesha says

I completely stole this banner idea! I love it!! I also stole the cupcake toppers; mine are a little different but completely inspired by these. Thank you for the great ideas!!

Kmmie says

I love this website and I loooooove this theme. It’s cute and exactly the type of inspiration I’ve been looking for, for my sister-in-law. I’m getting my first niece! So she deserves something special!! :D

Thanks a million!

Annabel says

This is such a cute idea!!! I love the cookie in a jar, I just have to figure out what size container to use! :) Thanks so much for the ideas!

pictures really explain things clearly. I was just reading articles but when you see the designed cakes of babyshower on film whats written makes more sense.

Barbara – Kraft makes Jet Puffed Strawberry marshmallows that are pink. I’ve seen them in grocery stores and Walmart. If you can’t find them local, you could always order them on Amazon. Here’s a link…

Pink Marshmallows on Amazon

Hope that helps!

Monica says

I have a question what type of chocalate was use so it doesnt melt i love this idea and im having a baby girl and im doing a pink and brown theme so its perfect and where can i find the chocolate. Thanks a lot

Is the recipe you used for the Cookies in a Jar the same as used on Bakerella (the blog)?

I’m trying to figure out if the dark part above the m&m’s is dark brown sugar or chocolate of some sort?

Thanks! Tina

Christine says

I am throwing a baby shower with this pink and brown and would love to use some of the great ideas. How Do I Get More Information On How To Make OR List of the ingredients?