We’re approaching that time of year when football mania hits it peak. Whether you love football or hate football, chances are you watch the Super Bowl. It’s an excuse to gather with friends, eat, drink and watch as our favorite products blow their advertising budgets on 30 second commercial slots!
When planning your game day menu, don’t forget dessert! The game is long… what else are you going going to do in the fourth quarter? Here are a few Super Bowl sweets to get you started.
- Clean and modern, these football helmet cookies from Eleni’s are the perfect game day treat.
- These football helmet cake balls from Austin Cake Ball are not only charming but quite impressive with their chocolate coating and gum paste mouth guards.
- The only thing more impressive is this entire football stadium packed with cake balls. Once again, Austin Cake Ball takes bite-sized morsels of cake to a whole new level! Could you imagine having this at your Super Bowl party?
- If you want to whip up cupcakes of your own, why not spice them up with these adorable football cupcake toppers, available here on Etsy.
- Continuing on with the popular cake balls, I just love these little ones shaped like footballs. Read more about these football cake balls here on Maybe Strawberry.
- These blue and white football cupcakes by Natty-Cakes made me think of Dallas. Yes, I realize the Cowboys are out of the playoffs… but cute cupcakes are cute cupcakes!
Whatever you plan for the big game, make sure you’ve got plenty of finger foods, cold drinks and a sweet treat for your guests! Enjoy!