Last week we featured a slew of Valentine’s Sweets, including many great recipes you can make at home. Look, I realize that not everyone has the time or energy to bake up Valentine’s sweets from scratch. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t treat your loved ones to something special! Today’s Valentine’s Treats are as simple as point-and-click. They’re adorable, delicious and available for delivery by Valentine’s Day!
- Message Heart Cookies are entirely hand made at Two Hearts Bakery. Each crisp heart-shaped chocolate sugar cookie is topped with royal icing and inscribed with a heartfelt message.
- XOXO S’more “hugs” and “kisses” consist hand-cut marshmallow sandwiched between graham crackers, dipped in Guittard milk or dark couverture chocolate. Also handmade by Two Hearts Bakery.
- Personalized Chocolate Hearts are hand made by Victoria Pastry Co, requiring three hours to complete. A truly artistic creation, the hollow heart is molded of Guittard dark chocolate with decorative details and personalization in white and rose colored chocolate.
- Heart Petit Fours are hand made with eight layers of light, moist vanilla sponge cake, then enriched with marzipan and three layers of buttercream. The assortment of twelve diamond-shaped cakes includes four of each flavor: lemon, raspberry and vanilla.
- Mini Cupcakes by Perfect Endings are a sweet as can be in this red heart-shaped box. Devil’s food cupcakes topped with either chocolate-caramel cream or chocolate truffle cream.
- Sweetie Pies are sophisticated whoopie pies. Made with local butter and free-range eggs, these individual rich, moist red-velvet cakes are filled with decadent buttercream in three delicious flavors: chocolate, raspberry and classic vanilla. The pies are individually wrapped and packaged in a ribbon-tied box.
All of these delicious treats are available via Williams-Sonoma. So really, how much easier does it need to be? You have no excuses…. treat your sweetheart to something sweet this Valentine’s Day. Order by next Monday, Feb 8th to ensure delivery! Enjoy!
And remember, Thursday is the last day to enter our Wedding JoJo Website Giveaway!