Did you know that July was National Ice Cream Month? I didn’t. I’m not sure how I missed this considering how much I love ice cream! But I figure it’s never to late to show some love for ice cream, especially with the hot summer heat everyone is experiencing. There is no better way to cool off than a cold, creamy treat like ice cream. So here are some ice cream and ice cream inspired sweets. Enjoy!
- Ice Cream themed cake by Abigail’s Bake Shop
- Strawberry Vanilla Ice Cream by Tartelette
- Ice Cream Cone shaped cookies by Abigail’s Bake Shop
- Ice Cream Cone cupcakes by Martha Stewart
- Ice Cream Parlour Party by Eat Drink Chic
- Meringue Message Cones via Hostess Blog
- Cake Batter Ice Cream by Annie’s Eats
Hope everyone has a great week! Be sure to find an excuse to indulge in some ice cream this week!