Flying on broomsticks and cackling in the night, witches have long been associated with Halloween. Superstitions about witches casting spells and creating magical mischief only adds to the thrill of Halloween night. And who wouldn’t be thrilled to enjoy one of these bewitching treats?
- Striped stockings are the key to this adorable witch cupcake from All About Cake.
- All witches need a broom, right? The detail work on this broom cupcake by Donna Makes Cake is too perfect to eat.
- A perfectly molded fondant witch is the topper for this festive three tiered Halloween cake. This design is the creation of the talented Cakes by Ashley. I love all of the little details on this cake, from the bats to pumpkins, ghosts and hanging spiders. Once again, I’m a sucker for the witch’s striped stockings!
- These Halloween cookies are perfectly detailed and would be a treat for any little goblin. Also by Donna Makes Cake.
- Ice cream that will make you scream with delight! Learn how to make your own witch hat ice cream treats on Martha Stewart.
Here’s wishing you a bewitching Halloween!