Just because Halloween has come and gone doesn’t mean that pumpkin season is over. From muffins and biscotti to brittle and cheesecake… Here are some creative ways you can continue to enjoy this versatile gourd.
- Start off you morning with this moist Pumpkin Muffin topped with a sprinkling of cinnamon-sugar. Find the recipe here on Smitten Kitten.
- Snack away on crunchy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds. This is a favorite pumpkin treat around my house. Spice them up with cayenne pepper, or stay traditional and just roast them with salt. Read here for several possible variations. Delish!
- Bake up some delicious Pumpkin Pie Biscotti to enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea. Find the recipe here on My Baking Addiction.
- Surprise your Thanksgiving guests with a unique twist on pumpkin pie by serving this Pumpkin Banana Mousse Tart. Find the recipe from Ina Garten here.
- Serve up this sweet and spicy Pumpkin Seed Brittle. Lean how to make it here.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with a Layered Pumpkin Cheesecake that tastes as good as it looks. Find the recipe here.
Whether you’re putting leftover pumpkins to good use or cracking open a new can of pumpkin puree, I hope you enjoy these pumpkin recipes! Tell us – what pumpkin treat looks good to you?
And remember to enter our Minted Giveaway if you haven’t already done so! Last day to enter is Thursday… we’re talking about $100 to Minted here people!!