The big day is almost here… only 5 days until the Royal Wedding. Prince William and Kate Middleton will have us all swooning over their enchanting nuptials. I’m bummed because my invitation must have gotten lost in the mail. I’m sure yours did too! Since we’ll have to settle for watching the royal festivities on TV, maybe we should celebrate with some Royal Wedding inspired sweets. So gather your girlfriends, a royal dessert and enjoy!
- Royal Wedding inspired cake sketches from top cake designers, featured on Brides.com. See all of the amazing designs HERE, including my favorite by Cake Opera Co.
- Royal Wedding Bubbly Peach Cupcakes. Find the recipe HERE on An American Cupcake in London.
- Patriotic red, white and blue Royal Wedding Cake Pops by Rhubarb & Rose.
- Prince William’s Royal Wedding cake recipe. Find THE recipe for the Chocolate Biscuit Cake in the cookbook Eating Royally. Prince William chose the Chocolate Biscuit Cake recipe for his wedding cake because it is also his grandmother’s favorite cake.
- Traditional English Scones from Bird’s Party, created to accompany their Royal Wedding Viewing Party Collection. Find the scone recipe HERE and find the party collection HERE.
- Royal Wedding Cookies by Eleni’s. Find them HERE.