Easter is only a few days away but there is still time to plan something fabulous for dessert! There are so many lovely spring inspired sweets that would be perfect for Easter. These fresh dessert ideas would be a great addition to any Easter celebration.
- Meyer lemon layer cake with lemon curd filling and whipped frosting by Martha Stewart. Find the recipe here.
- Vanilla custard served in egg shells by Martha Stewart. Find the recipe here.
- Daffodil sugar cookies by Sweet and Saucy.
- Sugar coated marshmallow chicks by Martha Stewart. Find the recipe here.
- Rustic cream cheese frosting cake by Sweet and Saucy.
I hope this inspires you to create something lovely of your own for Easter. Check back tomorrow for even more sweet ideas for your Easter desserts. Tell us, what are you serving up?