It’s Friday! So I thought we’d have some fun and go shopping together. Window shopping that is! For one of my very favorite things… cake stands! Can a girl have too many cake stands? I say, no way! They’re almost like shoes… the perfect accessory to glam up to your sweet treats and cakes. So we’re taking a look at some of my favorite stands and pedestals right now. From tall and dainty, to glass domes and mini stands. These are some Fabulous Cake Pedestals!
Crystal clear, tall and dainty. These glass pedestals let the beauty of your baked goods shine through. Covered with a glass dome, any dessert looks more tempting…
1. Tall and delicate with a perfect little dome. A charming glass pedestal from the Martha Stewart Collection.
2. For when you feel like splurging. These fabulous glass stands from Neiman Marcus are seriously spectacular!
3. Once again proving that budget friendly doesn’t have to mean boring, a gorgeous glass dome and pedestal from my favorite go-to-store, Target.
Small, petite and perfectly sweet. These mini cake pedestals are perfect for little indulgences. Cupcakes deserve to be put on a pedestal as well! Or try stacking a few cookies, macaroons or mini desserts on these little babies.
4. The scallop edge and glazed finish on this Flora in Taupe stand by Clara French Ceramique has a great vintage vibe.
5. Tiny white beading on this delightful mini stand from Target is both beautiful and budget friendly.
6. What’s better than one petite stand? Two petite stands! Loving this pair of simple white cupcake stands from the Martha Stewart Collection.
White stands are chic, elegant and can withstand the test of time.
7. This simply sleek white pedestal by Sarah’s Stands is the perfect accessory for a modern cake or dessert display.
8. Add a little touch of flirt with this ruffled cake pedestal from Crate and Barrel.
9. Sophisticated and stunning. An all white square pedestal from the Martha Stewart Collection.
Do you have a favorite cake stand or pedestal that you’re loving right now? Be sure to share it with us!
Happy Friday everyone!