It’s Friday! And I think it’s time for us to have some fun and go shopping together. Window shopping that is! A few Fridays ago, we went window shopping for cake stands. Based on your response to that post, I think we should spend every Friday shopping together! Are you in?
Today we’re on the hunt for another one of my favorite things… aprons!! Presentation is key when it comes to food and baking, but it’s equally important for the woman behind the whisk to look good. With all the sifting and whipping, it can be a challenge to keep your party dress clean! So let’s take a look at some of my favorite aprons right now. From super sophisticated to vintage chic, these Fabulous Hostess Aprons might actually be prettier than your party dress!!
1. For when you’re feeling formal, this Trousseau Apron, available here on Anthropologie.com
2. Sophisticated and sleek Rollings of Cinnamon Apron, available here from Ice Milk Aprons
3. A charming apron in soft putty grey with white polka dots, available here from Creative Chics
4. Grab a scone and model this Tea-And-Crumpets Apron, available here on Anthropologie.com
5. Rustic linen gets a touch of ruffle with this Up Early Apron, available here on Anthropologie.com
6. Houndstooth and creamy florals create this vintage delight, available here from Creative Chics
7. Embrace the hot color for spring with this delicate coral linen apron, from Anthropologie.com
8. Cotton twill and great pleats gives this bold colorblock apron structure, from Anthropologie.com
9. More of the Tea-And-Crumpets Apron, this time in a bright sky blue, from Anthropologie.com
10. Argyle meets chevron and fringe in this Sweeping Angles Apron, from Anthropologie.com
Do you have a favorite hostess apron that you’re loving right now? Be sure to share it with us!
Happy Friday everyone!