Mother’s Day is sneaking up on us! May 10th will be here before you know it. So today we’re taking a look at some ways you can celebrate the special mother in your life. From recipes to unexpected gift ideas, here’s 10 Ways to Spoil Your Mother this Mother’s Day.
1. Bake her something from scratch like this Raspberry & Blood Orange Cake with dreamy pink drizzles. Find the recipe HERE. Find all of our cake recipes HERE.
2. Celebrate her love of macarons with this adorable pink macaron timer. This 60-minute kitchen timer is fun and functional, operating with a simple twist. Find it at Sur La Table HERE.
3. Eat Cake for Breakfast! Make her smile every time she reaches for her phone with this fabulous Kate Spade iPhone case HERE.
4. Splurge a little! Treat her to this pink and white striped handbag by Kate Spade. Also available in black and white for the classic mom. Find them both HERE.
5. Make everyday baking easier with these stainless steel measuring cups. This set of eight includes a super handy 1 1/2 cup scoop and an extra large 2 cup scoop. Find it at Sur La Table HERE.
6. Treat her to some well deserved relaxation with a good book and a glass of this Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade! Find the recipe HERE.
7. Make her to-do lists more bearable with pretty office supplies from Kate Spade. Like this Eat Cake for Breakfast notepad HERE, a pink and gold pen HERE and too-cute gold bow paperclips HERE.
8. Show your appreciation for her great cooking with this personalized wooden cutting board. Find it at Williams Sonoma HERE.
9. Pair a bouquet of fresh flowers with this cake covered in edible moss, made from sugar cookie dough. Find the tutorial HERE. Find all of our tutorials HERE.
10. Decorate her space with inviting artwork from Minted. Find the perfect print for your mom HERE.