Real Party: Giraffe Baby Shower

Today’s real party is an adorable Giraffe Baby Shower.  I spotted this shower over at the Dimple Prints Blog and instantly fell in love with the modern grey and orange color scheme.  Carli, a talented designer, mother of two and owner of Dimple Prints, creates customized invitations, party packages and printables.  This shower, hosted by one of her customers, is just too charming.  Take a look…
Giraffe Baby Shower in Orange and Grey

Giraffe Baby Shower in Orange and Grey

This shower, inspired by a polka dotted giraffe onesie, is an elegant twist on polka dots and stripes.  The invitations, favors and cupcake toppers work so perfectly with the theme.  And I just LOVE that diaper cake!

A special thanks to Carli over at Dimple Prints for creating such delightful products and for all of the great party inspiration!    Be sure to check out the Dimple Prints Etsy Store and Blog.

Craftsy

Comments

I love this shower theme…the gold and orange colors are perfect, and the giraffe is adorable. I am getting ready to help host a “twins gender reveal” party so I need all the ideas I can get!

I agree ladies, this is one of my favorite showers that we’ve featured. I just love the colors and the polka dots.

Thanks for featuring! My customer did an awesome job with this shower, I love how it turned out!! So glad I could help her vision come to life with the invites, labels, water wraps, toppers, tags, banner, etc. Thanks, Carli-DimplePrints

Jessica – your onesie is too cute! And so is the matching blanket. Thanks for sharing with us!

Cecilia Goodman says

Awesome stuff! I loooove your cakes! Wish I could steal them for the baby shower I’m throwing next week — they’d go great with the Safari pink pattern decorations I have picked out!

I’ve loaded your blog in 4 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Would you mind contacting me the name of your web hosting company? My personal e-mail is: danielleboykin@aol.com. I’ll even sign up through your own affiliate
    link if you would like. Appreciate it