Stars and Stripes Cheesecake Shots. No-bake cheesecake filling layered with graham cracker crumbs, topped with fresh berries and puff pastry stars for a patriotic 4th of July dessert.
With the 4th of July holiday right around the corner, we’re gearing up for some fun with these easy no-bake cheesecakes. Mini dessert glasses are filled with creamy cheesecake filling and layered with graham cracker crumbs and then topped with berries. These little treats have become a staple at our family events over the last year. To give it an extra special touch for the 4th of July, I added small puff pastry stars.
Stars & Stripes Cheesecake Shots
No-bake cheesecake filling layered with graham cracker crumbs, topped with fresh berries and puff pastry stars for a patriotic 4th of July dessert.
- Skill Level: ✽ ✽ ✽
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) block cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup + 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed
- 8 to 10 graham cracker sheets, finely crushed
- Fresh raspberries and blueberries
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until smooth. Gently stir in cool whip until well blended.
- Fill mini dessert glasses half way with cream cheese mixture, either using a spoon or a piping bag fitted with a large round tip for a more polished presentation. Top with 1 tsp graham cracker crumbs. Shake glass to level crumbs. Fill to the top with more of the cream cheese mixture.
- Lightly sprinkle with additional graham cracker crumbs and top with berries. Add a star pastry for an extra fun little touch.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Serve chilled. Makes roughly 16 mini servings, depending on the size of your serving glass.
- Use a Ziploc bag to fill glasses if you don’t have a piping bag. Just fill it partially, seal and snip off one corner. Squeeze out!
- Set out cream cheese ahead of time so that it comes to room temperature. This will help everything blend together and create a smooth consistency.
- Serve with a bowl of berries and additional Star Pastries for a patriotic display.