Everywhere I look lately, I see adorable owls. So today, I thought we’d put together some ideas for an owl themed baby shower. A fun and modern theme, let’s take a peak at this “Look Whooo’s Expecting” baby shower.
- Include a decoration that double as a keepsake with this adorable personalized alphabet owl wall art, available here on Etsy.
- Pink paper laterns add a bright pop of color. Hang them from trees or indoors. (photo credit: jek in the box)
- Invite guests with these charming Whoooo’s Expecting Baby Shower invites from Minted.
- Send guests home with a delicious favor… playful owl cookies by Truly Scrumptious Cookies.
- Serve up a sweet treat with these modern owl and bird cupcakes by Hello Naomi.
- Add to the owl fun with these delightful felt owls from Not Just a Mommy. Learn how to make them here.
I hope this gets you started creating a fabulous owl baby shower. Already hosted a owl baby shower of your own? Be sure to submit it for our Real Party Features!