The big day is almost here… only 5 days until the Royal Wedding. Prince William and Kate Middleton will have us all swooning over their enchanting nuptials. I’m bummed because my invitation must have gotten lost in the mail. I’m sure yours did too! Since we’ll have to settle for watching the royal festivities on TV, maybe we should celebrate with some Royal Wedding inspired sweets. So gather your girlfriends, a royal dessert and enjoy!
- Royal Wedding inspired cake sketches from top cake designers, featured on Brides.com. See all of the amazing designs HERE, including my favorite by Cake Opera Co.
- Royal Wedding Bubbly Peach Cupcakes. Find the recipe HERE on An American Cupcake in London.
- Patriotic red, white and blue Royal Wedding Cake Pops by Rhubarb & Rose.
- Prince William’s Royal Wedding cake recipe. Find THE recipe for the Chocolate Biscuit Cake in the cookbook Eating Royally. Prince William chose the Chocolate Biscuit Cake recipe for his wedding cake because it is also his grandmother’s favorite cake.
- Traditional English Scones from Bird’s Party, created to accompany their Royal Wedding Viewing Party Collection. Find the scone recipe HERE and find the party collection HERE.
- Royal Wedding Cookies by Eleni’s. Find them HERE.
Rowaida Flayhan says
I am new to your amazing and beautiful blog, so inspiring. Best of luck and success.
The world is awaiting for Royal wedding after so many years a marriage is in the royal family i hope both of them will live happily life along together with some one or two children so let us wish they will be the best couple of the world for the year of 2011 after this wedding she will also prove herself a kind hearted woman as like as Princes Diana and also participate in so many social activities.
Thank you for the shout out Carrie!! Those cookies are AWESOME!!
These designs are just stunning!
So talented and my favorite so far!
Another way to add some charm is the crown charms available through Jewel Kade! They are double sided are read “My Fairytale Life” “Happily Ever After” “Make a Wish” and “Oh so Lovely.”
Every girl likes to feel royal!
Check them out at http://www.jewelkade.com/tiffanydirks