We’re on the hunt again for one of our favorite things… pretty aprons!! Today it’s all about holiday style that will take your Christmas cheer to a new level. For some, the holiday baking season equates to a few extra batches of sugar cookies. For some, it is marathon of cookie tins and baking trays with an all-out sprint at the end. And for others, it’s all about the cake! Whatever end of the spectrum best describes your family traditions, we’ve got you covered in the looking-pretty category. So let’s take a look at some of our favorite aprons right now. In shades of red with a cheerful flair, these 10 Pretty Christmas Aprons will have you looking merry and bright. And ready to tackle all of your holiday baking!
1. Buffalo plaid is everywhere right now so this super cute Red Buffalo Check Apron had to make the list. It even has a thin gold thread woven through the pattern, making it extra pretty in person. Find it HERE.
2. Made with organic cotton, this solid red apron has the cutest ruffle trim at the bottom and printed cupcakes on the neck and ties. But it’s printed saying “Bake the World a Better Place” is what really stands out. Find it HERE.
3. This next beautiful apron has a gorgeous nordic inspired pattern on the bottom half and is made by hand. Find it HERE.
5. Will we ever tire of Kate Spade’s Eat Cake for Breakfast line? Probably not! Especially when it involves a diner stripe apron with a measuring guide printed on the inside hem for quick reference. Find it HERE.
8. Sometimes a simple apron is all you need, like this solid red apron. And when you go with one designed by cooks, for cooks, you’ll be set for the holidays and the whole year through. Bonus: it comes in a slew of different colors. Find it HERE.
I hope you have a great weekend friends! Tell me, have you started your holiday baking yet? If not, are you making a wish list of recipes to try? Tell me what’s happening in your kitchen!
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS.