Who says Halloween is just for kids? We loved Halloween as children and still love it as adults. So why not throw a spooktacular Halloween bash appropriate for mature ghosts and ghouls? Here are some great ideas for a frightful Halloween Cocktail Party from our friends at Pottery Barn!
- Set the mood with monster eye drinks, crudités and more on a Halloween Cocktail Party Table.
- Cover a stack of old books and a long-legged spider with this Handblown Glass Cloche.
- Serve up your favorite ghoulish drink in this Shot Glass Set and garnish with strips of orange zest.
- Even condiments become spooky when served in this Skeleton Hand Condiment Set.
- Cheese and crackers take on a new life with these Bone Shaped Cheese Spreaders.
- Bone Martini Glasses from are dressed up with spooky eyes!
- Create a dramatic display by filling vases with Spider Vase Filler.
Pottery Barn is an affiliate partner of The Cake Blog.
Find all of our Halloween ideas, recipes and tutorials in our Halloween Cake Gallery!
I love all of these ideas. Everything looks great.
This set up is fabulous! I’m dying to know how you did the eyes on the martini glasses! Are they edible?
Can you give more details on the black martini glasses. What is the drink, how did you do the eyes. and are the glasses painted?
the eyes are painted onions on long tooth-picks layed across the glass.
if you’ll look in the glasses to the right of the picture, you’ll see
the sliced blood oranges, black olives and pearl onions. there’s our
answer! 🙂 next question: what do you use to paint those eyes with?
a black marker with edible ink found in the baked goods section at
michaels, hobby lobby, etc. 🙂
Where can i purchase the drink dispenser? Beautiful decor
Carrie Sellman says
Everything shown is from Pottery Barn!