Who says Halloween is just for kids? We loved Halloween as children and still love it as adults. So why not throw a spooktacular Halloween bash appropriate for mature ghosts and ghouls? Here are some great ideas for a frightful Halloween Cocktail Party from our friends at Pottery Barn!
- Set the mood with monster eye drinks, crudités and more on a Halloween Cocktail Party Table.
- Cover a stack of old books and a long-legged spider with this Handblown Glass Cloche.
- Serve up your favorite ghoulish drink in this Shot Glass Set and garnish with strips of orange zest.
- Even condiments become spooky when served in this Skeleton Hand Condiment Set.
- Cheese and crackers take on a new life with these Bone Shaped Cheese Spreaders.
- Bone Martini Glasses from are dressed up with spooky eyes!
- Create a dramatic display by filling vases with Spider Vase Filler.
Pottery Barn is an affiliate partner of The Cake Blog.
Find all of our Halloween ideas, recipes and tutorials in our Halloween Cake Gallery!