Growing up with a red-headed Irish grandmother, we knew that green was required on March 17th! With St. Patrick’s Day coming up on Thursday, I thought we’d take a look at some delightfully green sweets and treats. From shamrocks to cupcakes and tutus, these charming ideas will help make your St. Paddy’s Day special.
- Free St. Patrick’s Day Printables from TomKat Studio. Lucky you is right!
- Learn how to make these hanging Felt Shamrocks on Skip To My Lou.
- Pot of Gold Sugar Cookies from Eleni’s including leprechauns, rainbows and shamrocks.
- Bake up these Mint Cookie Cupcakes from Pleasant Home. Chocolate cupcakes with a mint cookie at the bottom, sounds magically delicious!
- Adorable Shamrock Sweetie Tutu available here on Etsy.
However you choose to celebrate St. Paddy’s Day – make sure you stay pinch proof and wear some green. Or indulge in a Mint Cookie Cupcake and wash it down with some Irish Wiskey. Erin Go Bragh!