Dad has been bringing home the bacon for years. So this Father’s Day, let’s bring the bacon to him! Today we’re having some Friday fun and taking a look at some of the most tempting bacon treats out there. With it’s delicious salty goodness, bacon makes almost anything better! And while baking with bacon is relatively new over the last few years, DAD has always been bacon’s #1 fan! So let’s take a look at some salty, smokey Bacon Sweets for Father’s Day…
1. Chocolate Chip Bacon Cookies. A chewy, chocolatey, bacon filled, life changing recipe by Buttercream Couture.
2. Dark Chocolate Bacon Brownies from Cream & Flutter. Gift wrapped with one pound of Skoglund Bacon to make up for that tie from last year. (available in store, Champaign, IL)
4. Sir Francis Bacon Peanut Brittle, available at Dean & DeLuca. Salty, sweet, smoky and addictive!
5. Maple Bacon Mini Cupcake from Kumquat Cupcakery. Maple cinnamon cake topped with vanilla frosting and a thick cut of bacon.
6. I Love Bacon Book, available at Crate & Barrel. Includes 50 tempting bacon recipes, both sweet and savory. For the ultimate bacon lover.
Hope you enjoy these and the other Father’s Day ideas we’ve shared this week! Happy Father’s Day to all of the incredible men we call Dad!