Football season is officially here! And I, for one, could not be more excited! In my house, we’re big fans of college football and everything that goes with it. The rivalries, the tailgating, the fanatical superstitions that seem crazy (unless of course, they work) and the general excitement that comes when your team dominates. It’s one of the best parts of fall and this past weekend we dove right back in. Now, I know not everyone is a fan of football. But you have to admit that any occasion that brings food, family and friends together is one worth celebrating. Whether it’s a pro game, college or little league — you’ll score big with today’s crowd pleasing sweets. Here’s ten delicious Football Party Desserts to make for game day!
1. This yummy Grasshopper Cake gets a football makeover with Andes Mints and a few strategic cuts. Find the recipe by Martha Stewart HERE.
2. These creative Football Cake Pops make for an incredible party display plus they’re totally grab and go! Find the recipe by Mary McCachern HERE.
3. Can we talk about genius? These Football Ice Cream Sandwiches by The Celebration Shoppe are brilliantly easy! Learn how to make them HERE.
4. Little pillows of chocolate cake, shaped like a football and filled with cream cheese frosting. What’s not to love about these Football Whoopie Pies by Bella Baker? Find the recipe HERE.
5. These chocolate cupcakes score extra points with their Gingerbread Cookie Football Toppers and tiny sprigs of grass. Find the recipe by Mini Baker HERE.
6. While technically not a dessert, these Football Mason Jars are too clever not to make our list! Fill with root beer and top with ice cream for a float that is sure to please any football fan. Find the DIY by Flamingo Toes HERE.
7. These Game Day Cupcakes are topped with a fluffy marshmallow frosting and dipped in a silky chocolate shell are ready for a sprinkle of your team colors. Find the recipe HERE.
8. Run it in for a touchdown with these Football Field Cupcakes. Find the step-by-step tutorial by Bakerella HERE.
9. Three cheers for these Football Oreo Truffles by Hoosier Homemade. Just four ingredients to fabulous football fare! Find the recipe HERE.
10. Get your game face on with these adorably animated Game Face Cookies by Munchkin Munchies. Learn how to make them HERE.
MORE FOOTBALL FOODS TO ENJOY:
Football Whoopie Pies
Football Cake Showdown
Super Bowl Sweets
10 Cupcakes to Bake This Fall