Autumn is officially here and I could not be more excited about the change of season! There’s just something about the crisp chill of jacket weather and changing leaves – fabulous tall boots and football season – that gets me every year. But the best part of fall simply has to be the baking season. From now until January, there’s just so many opportunities to bake up something delicious! Today I wanted to share some of the cupcakes recipes that I’m personally eyeing this year. A few of these you’ve seen here on the blog before. The others have been patiently waiting on my Pinterest cupcake board for far too long. It’s time to preheat that oven and get going! Here’s 10 Cupcakes to Bake This Fall!
1. You just can’t go wrong with this one – it’s one of our most popular fall recipes! Pumpkin Cupcakes by Lauren Kapeluck for The Cake Blog. These pumpkin cupcakes are full of fall flavors featuring cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger and then topped with a cinnamon cream cheese frosting. Recipe Here.
2. Spiced Apple Cider Cranberry Cupcakes by American Heritage Cooking. Apple cider cinnamon cake is filled with an apple cider cranberry sauce, topped with a swirl of cinnamon cream cheese frosting and adorned with cinnamon sugar pie crust leaves and apple cider syrup. Recipe Here.
3. Caramel Apple Cupcakes by Taste and Tell. Spiced cupcakes are filled with fresh apples and then topped with caramel sauce and a thick caramel icing. Recipe Here.
4. Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie Cupcakes by Half Baked Harvest. Chocolate bourbon cupcakes stuffed with pecan pie filling with butter pecan frosting and bourbon glazed roasted pecans. Recipe Here.
5. Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes by Your Cup of Cake. A pumpkin spice cupcake with cream cheese frosting, caramel drizzles and straws for decoration. Recipe Here.
6. Caramel Corn Cupcakes by Lauren Kapeluck for The Cake Blog. Caramel cake topped with caramel frosting and festive caramel corn studded with candy corn, white chocolate chips and cashews. Recipe Here.
7. Triple Peanut Butter Cupcakes by Life, Love & Sugar. A peanut butter cupcake filled with mini reese’s pieces and peanut butter chips topped with peanut butter icing. A peanut butter lover’s dream cupcake! Recipe Here.
8. Spiced Zucchini Cupcakes by Cooking Classy. Soft and fluffy zucchini cupcakes, filled with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves topped with cream cheese frosting. Recipe Here.
9. Apple Pie Cupcakes by Lauren Kapeluck for The Cake Blog. Fresh apple cupcakes are stuffed with apple pie filling and topped with brown sugar cinnamon Swiss meringue buttercream! Recipe Here.
10. Salted Caramel Hummingbird Cupcakes by Yummy Crumble. Hummingbird Cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese frosting, buttery salted caramel drizzled on top, and candied pecans. Recipe Here.
YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:
Apple Butter Cupcakes
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
10 Chocolate Cupcakes to Bake
10 Cupcakes to Bake This Summer
the Spiced Apple Cider Cranberry Cupcakes is a new idea of cupcake, I try it and I recommand so much. this is a great 10 collection of cupcake, thanks so much and have a lovely fall
My favorite is the pumpkin spice cupcakes. I love to bake but have not perfected it yet. Hope to soon. what I love doing is mixing in the whip cream inside the cupcake to add a filling when you take that first bite. I just get a tiny spoon and take a chunk of the cupcake on top in the middle out. Than add the topping inside and on top to cover the whole. Just my own little twist love them, can not wait to try baking the pumpkin spice latte cupcakes they sound delish!