Monday is March 17th and that means St. Patrick’s Day is just a matter of days away! Growing up with a red-headed Irish grandmother, we knew that green was mandatory on this day… or you would pay the price in pinches. So I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite dessert recipes, sure to count as your something green come Monday. What better way to celebrate (and protect yourself from pinches) than with one of these delightfully green goodies. From shamrocks to mint and everything delicious, these charming ideas will help make your St. Paddy’s Day special. If your weekend plans include a little holiday baking, this is a great place to start!
- Andes Mint Grasshopper Cupcakes by Le Creme de la Crumb
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream by Cooking Classy
- Shamrock Macarons with Baileys Chocolate Ganache by Raspberri Cupcakes
- Shamrock Shake Cake by Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
- Mint Oreo Cupcakes by Lauren Kapeluck for The Cake Blog
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice-Cream Cake by Southern Living
- Shamrock Shake Cupcakes by Brown Eyed Baker
And you may also want to check out some more of our previous St. Patrick’s Day inspiration here on The Cake Blog.
Oh, and I just want to say a quick little thank you to Sara over at Salted Ink for designing the fabulous new layout for our Currently Craving posts.
Happy Weekend Everyone!