Frightful, fun, fierce and…. fluffy? Halloween desserts come in all shapes, sizes and styles. Some are classic with traditional orange and black colors. Some are trendy and cool with lots of eyeballs! Some are too gruesome for words and some are purr-fectly cute! But to me, Halloween cupcakes are just about foolproof. Easy to transport, easy to serve, easy to clean up, perfectly portioned for kids of all ages. So I wanted to share some of my favorite ideas from my Halloween Pinterest Board. Any of these are sure to be a hit at your Halloween party. Here’s 10 Halloween Cupcakes to Bake this year!
GIVE OUR CREEPY MICE CAKES A TRY
1. Graveyard Cupcakes via Punchbowl. An ordinary cupcake gets a spooky transformation with a fondant tombstone, candy pumpkins and chocolate shavings of ‘dirt’. See More Here.
2. Witch Hat Cupcakes by Ruth Black via Punchbowl. Whimsical witch hats made of fondant are too cute when paired on frilly orange frosting with black nonpareils. See More Here
3. Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes by Just A Taste. Fudgy chocolate cupcakes paired with tangy cream cheese frosting, piped in playful pumpkin swirls. Recipe Here.
4. Monster Cupcakes by The Novice Chef Blog. Googly candy eyeballs and fluffy cotton candy hair, this is my kind of monster! Tutorial Here.
5. Easy Ghost Cupcakes by Every Day Southwest. Carrot cake cupcakes topped with cream cheese frosting and the simplest ghost decorations ever! Recipe Here.
6. Creepy Hand Cupcake by Lil Luna. Chocolate cupcakes topped with a super creepy hand that’s reaching up from the ground, yikes! Recipe Here.
7. Cauldron Cupcakes by A Pumpkin & A Princess. With candy bats, bones and eyeballs — this is one tasty witches’ brew! Recipe Here.
8. Bat Cupcakes by Big Bear’s Wife. Adorable bat cupcakes take flight with candy wings! Recipe Here.
9. Spiderweb Cupcakes by Pizzazzerie. White cotton candy makes this incredible – and super easy – spider web! Recipe Here.
10. Black Cat Cupcakes by Cakegirls for The Cake Blog. Black cat cupcakes get a vintage vibe with candy moons and sparkling sugar! Tutorial Here.
If you’re still searching for “THE” perfect cupcake or treat for your Halloween party, you’ll find even more ideas in our Halloween Gallery and on my Halloween Board.
MORE HALLOWEEN CUPCAKES TO TRY:
Classic Pumpkin Cupcakes
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cupcakes
Caramel Corn Cupcakes
Caramel Apple Cupcakes
WOW! 10 unique types of Halloween cupcakes looks absolutely stunning and delicious. The themes and color which are used is so eye-catching. Loved all the cupcakes. I don’t think anyone will eat them, everyone will keep staring at them because they are so cute. I am definitely going to try one of these for sure. Thank you so much for the post
What an adorable collection of cupcakes! They even look easy enough to make for a “last minute” treat (I’m always looking for last minute ideas). Thank you for including my Ghost Cupcakes in the roundup!
Carrie Sellman says
Absolutely Sandra – your ghost cupcakes are so much fun and simple too, which makes them totally perfect!