I know everyone is still recovering from the holidays. And I promise that I’m not about to start with the Valentine’s posts already. But if you can just wrap your head around the next holiday for one quick moment… Now’s the time to hit the Christmas Clearance section at Target and grab some of these cute felt ornaments, before they’re gone! At 70% off, they come out to be 10 cents a piece! Easily re-purposed for Valentine’s Day…. these felt hearts are a cheap, easy and quick Valentine’s decoration. Yay for Felt Heart Ornaments!
At 10 cents a heart, the uses for these felt cuties are limitless! Of course you could use them as sold, but I snipped off the gold ornament tie and added my own white string. A plaid, striped or polka dot ribbon would be adorable as well!
I’m sure you’ll come up with additional uses, but here’s a few of my ideas for these adorable felt hearts:
- Tie on to your baked goods for Valentine’s treats
- Tape onto envelopes for hand-delivered Valentine’s cards
- Decorate Valentine’s boxes for school
- Center on a plate for an easy Valentine’s place setting
- Create a row down the center of your table for a heart table runner
- String many hearts together to create a heart garland
- Hang several strings of several hearts together to create a mobile
There were oodles of them still at my Target yesterday, but the Christmas Clearance is going fast! I spotted them in red, white, lime green, bright turquoise and purple. If you snag some, be sure to come back and show us what you create with them.